Monday, January 12, 2009

First for 2009

Hi peepos. Sorry for being missing in action for quite a long time. Been busy with exams and I must admit, I was lazy and procrastinating too much. Tsk tsk. Passion for fashion? As if lah. Hehehe. Well, I'm back and found more goodies to talk about.

By the way, This is my first post of 2009. Coool!! And also, slight changes yea. From now onwards, I wont be stating the price of item because it might be mistaken that I'm selling the product. If y'all wanna know the price, please visit the blogshop yea :)

Sooo....let's begin, shall we?

First up...




Isn't this lovely? It looks very stylish and the colour is hot.




Now, this is sexay. The back of this dress is very gorgeous. To see it, please hop over to the site yea. According to the seller, this was brought in all the way from Korea.




Honestly, I think this looks really sweet. Its a lacy kinda dress that will make people go awww when they see you. Even sweeter if it was a white but the black gives it the edge :)
Lastly, Iccy House is having sales ALL FRACKIN YEAR ROUND!! So, head over there to see what good bargains you can find.

No comments: