Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can I Get A Woot-woot??

Doublewoot
Doublewoot never fails to update their boutique with new pieces every week. This week had a few really pretty and unique pieces that caught my eyes!!

One of the most unique thing I have ever seen would be this, which is called the French Twist.


There are just sooooooo many methods to wear this. They posted up pictures on how you can wear it so just enter their site, learn a thing or two about this french twist, and maybe get one for yourself. Trust me, its worth it!!

Price: RM48

Next up, we have this lovely dress. I really like it because it looks like you're wearing a top inside a tube dress. This is very useful for you ladies who are so body conscious. Its like, you can wear something that looks like a tube dress, without worrying about people looking at your arms and whatever!

Price: RM44


Lastly, this is dedicated to all you plus sizers out there.


Why do I say so? Because, this lovely dress fits up to size UK16!!!!! Its looks very classy as well. Suitable for casual wear, clubbing wear, and maybe a dinner wear :)
Price: RM48
Verdict? Woot woot!!

No comments: