Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stylo to da mylo

Dress To Kill

Now here is something I dont see everyday. I dont usually like clothes that has lotsa sequins on it but this one is really amazing.



Okay, maybe to some this may look a little too much but I like it!! Put on a boring looking tee and add this on to spice it up. Also comes in black, equally cool looking.

Price: RM28


Here's something else I havent seen. Yes, I am what you call a jakun >.<
I think this looks really adorable.



Cute right?? Hehe

Price: RM45


Trench coats also seem to be the 'in' thing right now. I know, it might be a little too hot for our wheather but it looks so stylish!!



Price: RM45

Lastly, I like this bag!!! The brown colour is simply unique, in my opinion. It makes the bag looks special. If it was black, it'll be like just another black bag, but the brown gives it character.



Does anyone agree with me? ;P
Price: RM50
By the way, this blogshop only does pre-orders. Go there to check out other goodies they have!

No comments: