Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Satin and Tartan

Oh, Popsicles

The first impression I get when I see anything satin-ish is cooling. Its looks very comfy and I'm guessing you wont feel hot wearing it. Hehe.

This top gave me the same impression.



As they mentioned, you wont be showing off your bra through the sleeves because it'll be hidden. Unbelieveable? Go there and see for yourself :)

Price: RM65


Have you ever experienced trying on a vest and it just doesnt fit? When you put it on, you have problems buttoning it and maybe to just even put it on can be so difficult because it doesnt fit!! Yeap, been there...done that. Now, here's a vest you can definitely fit in, no matter how big or small you are.


This is dedicated to all my plus size ladies out there. Why? Because its tied back. Confirm can fit you. Hehe. What's even better is the tartan design on it. Classic!! I have a vest thats also tied back and it actually fits pretty well. I have no regrets getting it.
Check the site out to see how its tied back yeah.
Price: RM34
*Ooops...all sold out. No harm asking if there's any restocking for this :)

No comments: