Monday, November 24, 2008

Pinkilicious!!

Orange Little

Yeah, baby!!

There's another new kid on the blogshop block called Orange Little. They just opened and there's a promo going on. The first 5 customers to purchase their goodies will get free postage. With my slowness in posting, hope the promo is still valid *winks*

When I entered their site, I spotted this smexy pink dress. Its uber sexy, I tell you. Really shows what you got from your momma :P



Sexy + Classy = Worth buying!!

It also comes in white :)

Price: RM55

You know what?? Pinafore is really becoming the 'in' thing now. Trust me, its nothing like wearing our school pinafore uniforms. Its more stylish and cool as well.


I seriously like this pinafore I spotted at Orange Little. It looks really sweet, doesnt it? I wish I could get my hands on this but confirm cannot fit :(
It comes in other bold colours. Do drop by their site to check it out yeah?
Price: RM48

No comments: