Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Would You be My Boyfriend?

Emmy Cubic


Hey hey you you....you could be my boyfriend~!!!


Wootness!!
Boyfriend blouses are e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!! I'm thinking of getting myself a REAL guy long sleeve blouse and call it MY own boyfriend blouse. Just add a belt and wear it with leggings. Shouldnt look that bad right? Hehe. Considering the fact that I cant fit in most boyfriend blouses made for ladies *sulks*

I was browsing through this site and found so many boyfriend blouses. Really really cool!!


They have one with dots on it....





Price: RM32




They have on with stripes on it....




Price: RM38


And they have one with vintage checkes printed on it...



Price: RM40

They also do have other styles of clothes too. Just head over there and check out whats new :)

No comments: