Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Model's Studio


When I entered this site, I was really lost for words. The only thing I could say was...'Wow!!!'. All the clothes are just so beautiful!!!




I seriously super love this dress. The colour, the design, the style is just so amazing. If only I could have this!!


Price: RM53




There is only one word to describe this next dress - UNIQUE!!
I like how the collar part is so twisty. It looks complicated yet simple. Its a must get, y'all.





The price is pretty reasonable too


Price: RM48






A Model Xcess

Need accessories to accompany your clothing? Have no fear, AMX is here!! They only sell belts, bags, etc in this site.



I absolutely love these bags I saw in AMX!! In my opinion, these attracted me the most but there are other items as well for y'all to check out.






This is tooo cute for words. Love the way the ribbon gives is character.





Isnt that just lovely??

Both priced at: RM88


I want a Juicy Couture bag!!
If only my garden grew money, I wont have problems purchasing these :p

Love what you see? Go on to AMS and AMX to check them out.

No comments: