Monday, November 24, 2008

Now, that's unique!!

Keaw's Paradise

I decided to drop by this site and I must say, it is indeed a paradise....filled with uber cool clothes!!! I think I drooled too. Teehee.

Item #1

I like the sleeves because it hides how flabby one's arm can be. Its a very unique looking top right? Me loveyy!!

Price: RM42
*Oooops...its all sold :(
Item #2

Guess what! Checks are back in fahsion, yo. Everywhere I turn, I see checks. Woot!!

Price: RM29
*Eeeks...its also already sold :(

Item #3

Now, this is hard to not love!! Its so unique, I dont think you will see someone else in this. You dont have to worry about bumping into someone who has the same outfit as you, unless they also purchased this particular top from Keaw's Paradise *winks*
Price: RM37
*Pheww...its still available.
Go get it, girls!!

No comments: